Travel Size 5ml $20 | Full Size 0.5 oz $50
How To Use
Our customer favorite for puffy eyes and dark circles has been reformulated with a cocktail of caffeine, green tea, fermented cocoa, cucumber, red algae, licorice and more to help make your eyes look as fresh as possible! Bright Eyes is now naturally preserved with fermented radish, coconut, ginger, garlic and wasabi.
Ingredient Deep Dive:
✨ Fermented Cocoa: fermented cocoa helps with firming and dark circles under the eye
✨ Peptide complex derived from Southern Ginseng extracts to strengthen blood vessels which when weak may accentuate the appearance of undereye dark circles
✨ Caffeine and Green Tea extracts which contain high amounts of antioxidants to reduce undereye puffiness
✨ Pumpkin extracts to stimulate collagen production, firm skin and smoothen appearance of fine lines
✨ Red Algae and licorice extracts to firm skin and to lighten dark circles
- Helps dark circles
- Gives eyes awake and refreshed appearance
Instructions: Apply after cleansing before moisturizing. Dot little dots around your eye area with your fourth finger and pat in gently. Follow with moisturizer.
Ingredients: Lactobacillus/Cocoa Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Water & Glycerin & Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone & Steareth-20 & Dipeptide-2 & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, (Water & Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate & Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract & Punica Granatum Extract & Caffeine), Red Algae Extract, Caffeine Liposome, Licorice Root Extract, Green Tea Extract, Polyacrylate-13 (and) Polyisobutene (and) Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Pumpkin Seedcake, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nufera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, (Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), Sodium Carbomer, Glucono Delta Lactone, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.