10ml Travel Size: $35 | 1 oz Full Size: $108
How To Use
Blush Beauty Oil was one of my very first odes to Spring in skincare. I launched it in Spring 2016 (same year Sabbatical Beauty started!) and generally bring it back most Springs. Other than smelling and feeling just like Spring, this light oil targets anti aging, anti inflammation and discoloration for all skin types.
Ingredient Deep Dive:
🌹 Camellia Japonica Oil: Also known as Tsubaki Oil, this oil is skin identical, meaning that it sinks into your skin almost immediately, and has been a traditional Geisha secret to shiny hair and smooth skin for centuries. Studies have shown that it has a strong anti-inflammatory effect and may help stimulate collagen production in the skin. For this reason, it forms the base of most Sabbatical Beauty facial oils.
🌹 Sake Extract: Sake has been the base ingredient behind many cult Asian skincare brands, because of its stunning anti-aging and anti-discoloration effects. The high concentration of kojic acid helps to dramatically even skin tone, and has been the subject of scientific study.
🌹 Blueberry Seed Oil: This seed oil contains a host of, a important fatty acids (palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleum and α-linolenic), all of which strengthen your skin to reduce the signs of aging, heal skin from inflammation and irritation, and give you an amazing glow.
🌹 Blackcurrant Oil : This oil is known for a high concentration of Gamma Linolenic Acid, which plays an important role in the repair and regeneration of the skin’s protective barrier. Studies have shown that applied externally it strengthens the skin, aids dry and sensitive skin and has been seen to benefit psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.
🌹 Ceramides, Sterols & Fatty Acids: I’ve added this blend of skin-identical chemicals which naturally occur in your skin to build it up. These elements are essential to healthy, young-looking and glowing skin, as your body may naturally produce less of them as you age.
🌹 Elderberry Extract: Elderberries are rich in antioxidants, which help achieve a youthful and glowing appearance. This extract also extends the shelf life of the oil.
🌹 Rosebuds: Blush Beauty Oil also contains beautiful real rosebuds which gently infuse in the oil to create a Rose Extract, which helps with diminishing redness, overall glow and hydration, and anti wrinkle effects.
🌹Helps appearance of scars and evens skin tone
🌹Lessens appearance of fine lines
Instructions: Apply on a cleansed face after serums. May serve as a standalone moisturizer, or follow with more moisturizer if you have dry skin.
Ingredient List: Camellia Japonica (Tsubaki) Oil, Sake Extract, Blueberry Seed Oil, Black Currant Extract, Soybean Seed Oil & Ceramide NP, Elderberry Fruit Extract, Rose Extract, Vitamin E, Rosebuds.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.