Travel Size 0.5 oz: $35 | Full Size 2.3 oz $95
How To Use
My 2020 reformulation of our original Sake Kasu mask means that we’ve increased the concentration of Sake Kasu in it to over 80% — meaning that the skin brightening & glow getting effects of our crowd favorite mask has become even more potent.
I developed my Sake Kasu mask because in many Asian countries, sake is seen to be a miracle skincare ingredient, with its anti-aging properties and ability to treat discoloration and hyperpigmentation. Sake kasu are the lees leftover from brewing sake, basically the solid stuff left over after the liquid has been expressed from the fermented rice. Sake kasu is the base ingredient of numerous Korean and Japanese skincare brands.
The miracles of sake kasu were first discovered when a company noticed that older sake brewers would have young looking and clear hands, while their faces were lined and discolored. Sake kasu’s magic is derived from its high concentration of kojic acid, which is formed during the process of brewing sake.
Use this mask when you have a special event to attend for a dramatic glow-up. It also works well as an overnight spot treatment. Just dab a little bit on your spot after cleansing, serums and moisturizing.
- Glow getting
- Evens pigmentation
- Helps redness
- Get that lit from within look
Once or twice a week, apply on a cleansed face. Leave on 20-30 mins, then wash off. For a spot treatment, dab a little bit on your spot after cleansing, serums and moisturizing.
Sake Kasu (Sake Lees), Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, (Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), Glucono Delta Lactone, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (and) Isohexadecane (and) Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.