Travel Size 0.5 oz: $20 | Full Size 2.3 oz: $75
How To Use
The Lotus has been used traditionally in Asia for a plethora of health-boosting qualities, especially for the skin. Lotus benefits include: oil control, reducing discoloration and evening skin tone, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improving tautness and elasticity. Check out this U.S. patent filed in 2002 showing before and after photos of the effects of topical lotus products.
Our mask is made up of 40% Pink Lotus extract (also known as the Holy Lotus) and 8% White Lotus Powder.
Mask color ranges from orange-ish (as pictured) to pink. This natural variation is due to the high amount of botanical ingredient in the mask.
- Reduces appearance of discoloration
- Anti aging
- Improves appearance of skin elasticity and tautness
- Oil Control
Once or twice a week, apply on a cleansed face. Leave on for 20-30 minutes, and then rinse off. Follow with serums and moisturizers.
Pink Lotus Extract, (Water, apricot kernel oil, sodium pca, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, panthenol (provitamin b5), disodium edta, triethanolamine, tocopherol (vitamin e), ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin c), ascorbic acid (vitamin c), citric acid, methylisothiazolinone), (Sodium acrylate, acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80), Lotus Extract, , Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract , Water & Caprylyl Glycol & Hexylene Glycol & Wasabia japonica (Wasabi) Root Extract & Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract & Allium sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract), Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol., Citric Acid.
WHY SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our products contain higher percentages of active ingredients than the majority of products on the market. This means you can see amazing differences very quickly, and with only a scant amount of product.
- Our products are manufactured in-house by a small team of women in Philadelphia, PA, in small batches, with love.
- Our products are never tested on animals, just Adeline and Sabbatical Beauty employees.
- Everyone who works for Sabbatical Beauty earns a living wage.
WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT SABBATICAL BEAUTY?
- Our stuff works. And works quickly, period. And we sell sample sizes, so you don't need to commit a lot financially to test if a product works for your individual skin chemistry.
- Our mission as a feminist company is not to sell you skincare as something that you need, but rather a routine that will help you with prioritizing yourself and own needs for self-care.
- Our products come with an amazing, supportive Facebook community of people always willing to help, even in issues outside of skincare.
- We have a generous thirty day returns and refunds policy.